Solved

Renewal

• 23 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge
Hey guys,

I renewed my keycode earlier this month, and have 363 days on according to my web admin, but its reading as expired in the desktop app. I uninstalled/reinstalled and pasted the code in from the webadmin but still coming up expired. Is there any way to force a refresh?
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 23 January 2019, 23:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hello @kfs and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

It would be best to Submit a Support Ticket and they will get it sorted out for you!

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Badge +28
Have you tried to push out the keycode from the console. If not follow the red arrows in the screenshot from 1-7.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Have you tried to push out the keycode from the console. If not follow the red arrows in the screenshot from 1-7.

I'm just not sure he is a Business user and from the Consumer Console you can do that so that's why i sent him to Support.
Userlevel 7
Badge +28

I'm just not sure he is a Business user and from the Consumer Console you can do that so that's why i sent him to Support.

I only thought they might be because they mentioned web admin. However, all that matters is that they get the answer they need.