Why does Webroot make its technical service so difficult to find?

• 20 October 2014
  • 2 replies

Hello.  I finally, after many tries, made it into the Community.  I'm wondering why tech service at Webroot is so awful?  Using the telephone is impossible (55 minute wait, I was told), and the "chat with an agent" is often unavailable and, when found, dead.  Shouldn't a major world-wide company pride itself on its technical service?  Norton does.

Tom Reeves
Milwaukee

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Tom,

We do have world class tech support as many of the people on here will testify to. The current wait time is 17 mins (I can see the call board).

If you dont want to wait you can submit a troubleshooting ticket on our support system which only takes a minute. Or you can create a thread here with the problems you are having and we can help you out.There are a number of options available,we can arrange a callback if you leave your contact details in the ticket too.

If you are taking the time to post this why dont you create a ticket?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hello.  I finally, after many tries, made it into the Community.  I'm wondering why tech service at Webroot is so awful?  Using the telephone is impossible (55 minute wait, I was told), and the "chat with an agent" is often unavailable and, when found, dead.  Shouldn't a major world-wide company pride itself on its technical service?  Norton does.

Tom Reeves
Milwaukee
Hello BirdNDiz,

Welcome to the Community!

Here's the other option to issue a Support Ticket.

Support is free of charge by the way..

Best Regards,