Solved

Malware removal

Badge
I rec'd 2 notifications (within a couple of days of each other) from AT&T, our internet provider. that my desktop had been infected with malware. "gozi". I did a Windows Defender scan and a Webroot scan and no malware was detected. What is my next step?
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 1 February 2019, 21:23

Hello @cb1958 and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

I get messages from my ISP once in a blue moon about such issues so if you know ALL your devices are clean I would reset the ISP Modem and if you need to know how to do it, it would be best to call them. If you want a security check please Submit a Support Ticket and ask them if they see anything odd going on with the device you submit the ticket from.

Thanks,

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hello @cb1958 and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

I get messages from my ISP once in a blue moon about such issues so if you know ALL your devices are clean I would reset the ISP Modem and if you need to know how to do it, it would be best to call them. If you want a security check please Submit a Support Ticket and ask them if they see anything odd going on with the device you submit the ticket from.

Thanks,

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings