Hello from your new community manager

• 28 January 2014
  • 44 replies

Show first post

44 replies

Welcome Nic!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I promised you guys regular fro updates in the video, so here's how I'm doing so far.  It's getting long enough to curl up and get some size, but still a long way from full size.

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
It is looking good Nic.
Userlevel 7
Woah, Nic...as Jasper said...looking good...but your nearly scared the daylights out of me http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sSc_jawdrop3.gif when that extremely large pic of you popped up on the web page ...warning next time or smaller pic...please

The grey is looking good...not too much but enough to make you look distinguished. ;)

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ok I made it smaller, is that less scary? 🙂
Userlevel 7
Marvellous...that is so much better...one can now take in the chiselled features, etc. http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sHa_yes2.gif
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
:S;) Am I little behind in posting Nic? How'd you do that? Moving up in the world..is it scary because your not scary by all means. Does this mean you'll be behind the scene or what does this mean for us? Congratulations are in order and you are ceratinly a fun and wise member I must say!!

All the best from the best!!;)

Sherry
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
This is the thread from when I started, so I was just updating it with a more recent picture 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Nic, I was so confused I kept reading everyone s post and i was stumped for sure..duh I'm not even a blonde either...lol Okay I'm unconfused now. Hmmmm thanks for clarifying this. And no offense to any blondes I hope....

Sherry
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
No worries - I guess I was necroposting a bit, so sorry for making it confusing 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hey Nic no problem there..I just couldn't figure out how you could be a new community manager when you are a manager. I love the fun around here....
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
😉 Nic is a great Guy I think? Well he seems to be a Great Guy! 😃 Hey Nic as I said I did a clean OS reinstall and using IE11 and see what the others guys were saying about adding emoticon it jumps to the front and not where I want it.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
That's weird, as they told me they'd fixed that one. Can anyone else reproduce it again?
Userlevel 7
Nah, Nic

This has still not been fixed re. IE11 and has been driving me...http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sAng_scream.gifso  much so that I have stopped using that browser for any activity in the Community.

It is very much still there.

Regards

Baldrick

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ok I'll re-open the ticket with Lithium.
Userlevel 7
Cheers, Nic

That would be very much appreciated. 

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi TH, am I missing something? Just curious did you really do a clean install of OS? Or is this another unknown...

Count me curious...Sherry
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes I did as it needed it badly Win 7 Ultimate x64 still putting things on it takes about 16 hours for me to put everything back on here so about about done for the night and back at tomorrow. With the Beta testing over the past year trying new programs and removing them I started getting display issues and I ruled out the NVIDIA Video card and I tried many versions of Drivers it never helped so a Clean OS reinstall and no issues running all day so it's back to normal!

Cheers,

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi TH...I was wondering why you wer so guiet.  Im traveling so its hard to stay in touch with community but trying anyways. ..Wow i remember recovering my PC and /or clean installs and that can take days without a backup so i dont envy you there. But im sure you have backups and hopefully your smileys are backed up too. Don't you love the troublesshooting?  But of course youdo if you are a beta tester..fun fun. I test how many programs i can run on one OS hard drive witho crashing or conflict. Lol
Have a great week and see you later with fast clean machine. .
Sherry