I don' know whether this is irrelevant to web root or not, but want to ask. I can't google a website

• 14 September 2015
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am Carmen. Everytime, I google a topic or website, my computer won't take me there. It just sits there. What could be the problem?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

May I ask what browser you are using that this is happening in? Have you tried another browser to see of this is happening n another browser>

Would you go into your browser and uncheck the Webroot Browser extension? Restart your browser and see if this is causing the issue? Re-enable the webfilter once again.

You might also try clearing your cache/history clearning utilities to see if this fixes the problem.

We also have heard it reported that Support has used CCleaner for customers that do not have WSA-Complete's System Optimizer with good results as well.

if the Webfilter is causing the problem or you need help then please submit a Trouble Ticket to have Webroot Support give you a hand with this. There is no charge as Support services are included with your valied WSA license.

Hope this helps and let us know how you are doing Ok?

Kind Regards,