Solved

I have Webroot installed on 3 pc's - can I install on my MacBook Pro, or do I need a new suite?

• 12 January 2016
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
I have Webroot Secure Anywhere installed on 3 pc's and can install on one more machine within my contract - can I install on my MacBook Pro, or do I (I suspect) need a completely different suite for this?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 12 January 2016, 16:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello northie10,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Yes you can certainly install Webroot on your Mac Pro. I have Webroot installed on my Mac and it works great!

Please look here for detailed instructions. Make sure you have your keycode available. OK?

https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/Mac-How-to-Install-SecureAnywhere/ta-p/34720

Holler if you need any help!
Userlevel 7
Hi northie100

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may just interject here and ask as to whether you really have a license/subscription for 4 devices? The reason I ask is that as far as I know licenses/subcriptions are sold in 1, 3 or 5 device units and it depends on which version you are subscribing to as to which number of devices is available (which can be more than one I hasten to add).

So, if I am correct, you either have no more devices left or you have 2 spare based on you having already installed on 3 PCs. Would be worth checking your subscription to make sure.

Regards, Baldrick