I still had 18 days left on the old security. How do I get that to add on to my new security?

• 16 July 2016
  • 3 replies

I still had 18 days left on the old security. How do I get that to add on to my new security?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Pattys0053

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If you have renewed by purchasing a new subscription and therefore have received a new keycode then you will need to Open a Support Ticket, to advise the Support Team of the position, provide them with the old keycode, new keycode & your registration email address, and ask them if they will undertake the transfer for you.

I should point out that I believe that this will only be possible if the old & new keycode/subscription are for the same version of WSA.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Thank you Baldrick for your quick reply! I did go to their support dept. and put in all the info from the old and new webroot security and will wait to hear what they will do about it. Thank you for your help! Pattys0053
Userlevel 7
Hi Pattys0053

Thanks for the feedback. It is the weekend so the turn around on this may be longer than the Support Team's usual spritely service...but hopefully you will hear from them shortly on this.

Do let us know as and when they get back to you.

Regards, Baldrick