If I upgrade to Windows 10, will my current Webroot Secure Anywhere work with it?

• 9 April 2017
  • 2 replies

I just renewed my Webroot Anywhere couple months ago! Now Im tolded that Windows 10 is not supported and will not work!
I have (10 months) left on my subscrition 

Am I due a (Refund)????

Andrew

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi amhaynessr

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am not sure as to who provided that information to you...whoever it was does not know what they are talking about, If you are running v9 of WSA then it is fully Windows 10 compliant and has been for well over a year now...so no need to be refunded.

Regards, Baldrick
As Baldrick mentioned Andrew, Webroot works just fine with Windows 10. Check out the various versions of Webroot and you will see that all versions are Windows 10 friendly. My Windows 10 has been behaving perfectly with Webroot and I don't see any reason for it not to.

Kudos to you for coming directly to Webroot to ask a question,and not to some software seller that may lead you in the wrong direction simply because they want to sell you something you don't need and something that wont even perform as good as the Webroot subscription you currently have.