Solved

Re-installing SecureAnywhere Complete - Premier

• 9 September 2015
  • 7 replies

Via internet, I ordered Webroot security - premier ($4.99) for my android tablet.  I recently had to wipe my tablet and need to reinstall the app.  No info I've found on the internet has proven helpful enough to accomplish this.  I have log-in info and the key code.  How do I proceed?
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 9 October 2015, 20:11

View original

7 replies

Hi welcome to the community,

If you go to this link http://www.webroot.com/gb/en/home/product/android or if you go to Google play type in webroot mobile  you can download the app from there. if you not sure on key code you can check your email address or contact webroot though the support ticket who would be happy to help with your key code hope this helps.

Thanks Adam.

Userlevel 7
Hello there, welcome to the Webroot Community!

In order to restore your already paid for version, you actually need to download the FREE version, and then simply sign in within the app.

Please see this KB Article for more information.

I hope this helps, 
On 9-10-15 you answered my question about how to get back to my Webroot Security - Premier status and gave me step by step: 1) download free app (I did this); 2) open app and atp Android Menu Button (there is no menu button that opens up for me - only a "fix this" button about "lock screen"); 3) Tap Register (now such option appears.  I still have no Premium service and have paid for it -- it worked before i had to wipe the tablet, but I can't get it back.  You gave me the keycode for my Security - Premier (Key Code Removed) but there is no place to enter this info.  my Email address for webrootanywhere.com is (Email Address Removed).  -- that is different than the email address for this community forum.  May I talk to someone on the phone to work this out?
Userlevel 7
Hello there, welcome back!

I am sorry you are still having problems.  The email address you use for the app will be the one you used to create an account on the Account Console.  It may very well be different than the email address you used to create the Community login.  When you get to the Account Login screen, there are options to recover your password through the "Can't Log In?" link.  Attempt to do so using the email address you think is correct.  If you get an error, you know that is not the correct address.

To access the Register function, open WSA Mobile, and click the "menu" at the upper right corner of the app.  The menu options will then appear at the bottom.  Select Register.

If you are not able to locate your correct email address for the Account Console, please submit a Trouble Ticket.  Support might be able to help you with this based on your key code, though if ? is available he might be able to do the same.  (Nic.. I edited the post to remove the key code, but you can still view it if I recall correctly.)

Userlevel 7
I am sorry, I forgot to include the Support phone contact information above.

1-866-612-4227
M-F 7am?6pm MT

I hope all of this helps!
Thanks for the phone # for tech support.  I got the Security - Premier up and running and set up a pin# -- oops -- big mistake -- don't want the pin.  So I called the support # you supplied and Erik, the tech, was great and informative in helping me remove the pin requirement on a tablet that I use just for listening to books and playing games.  Appreciate all your help.
Userlevel 7
Glad things are up and running correctly!

Please drop by again any time we can be of help to you,