Virus active

• 13 January 2016
  • 2 replies

Hi,
In my computer have 15 active threat how I remove this?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
?
Have you checked under "PC Security" / "Quarantine" what's visible there?
What kind of threats were detected. Could you post a screen that shows those threats or at least tell which ones were detected because some threats may require custom actions. Otherwise support ( if you log a ticket ) may ask you to go & look under "Utilities" / "Anti-Malware tools" to execute some custom actions

Can't tell you from my own experience about how to do it because Secure Anywhere works too well for me. Nothing has reached my machine yet since i use Secure Anywhere and the almighty knows too well i am not allways frequenting the most safe sites :D

Let's wait till one of the more experienced experts picks up this topic
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Would you please look at this Knowledge Base Article here https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/PC-Threats-Removed-Stats/ta-p/169855  And see if this applies to you.

Webroot removes these threats for you and then rescans to make sure they are gone. Here is the PC User Guide

If you are concerned you can always Submit a Support Ticket free of charge with an active subscription and they will take a look for you.

Hope this helps?