Solved

Webroot Reviews

• 22 November 2015
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
How come when I checked out Webroot on youtube there were a lot of non-complimentary reviews regarding the detection issues? I have been using this since January and have had no issues but the bad reviews bothers me as whether I am inclined to renew this in a few months.
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 22 November 2015, 22:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
those commenters don't know better 😃 WSA's the best in my opinion but as we live in a free world people have the right to make their comments.
Userlevel 7
Hi Petebo

Welcome to the Community Forums.

One will always get detractors who really have no idea what they are talking about because they do not understand what WSA is about and how it works which is somewhat differently than other AVs/ISs, and they go by what they read in the tests performed by the independant testing sites. These tests are currently non representative because they cannot/do not take into account the very different approach that WSA takes to keepiing its users safe/protected.

Please take a look at this thread for some concrete information as to how WSA works/what makes it different, and then this previous thread that includes some very good information & videos on some of WSA's unique features.

So we have our videos and they have there's but it is for you to make up your mind.

Regards, Baldrick