Why does my subscription still show expired when I bought & downloaded the security?

• 16 February 2015
  • 1 reply

I bought and downloaded the security to update what I bought initially.  We also received a disc in the mail and have scanned for viruses from that.  But, it still shows that my subscription is expired.  Why?  I want to make sure I'm not open to problems here.

1 reply

I had the same issue in June of last year and contacted the help desk. Below is a copy of the messages between Webroot Customer Service and me. Chances are good that you're going to need to contact them. 

Hello,

We have applied changes to your account that should resolve the issue you have reported. Please try to replicate the problem you were experiencing. If the same problem persists, reply to this message for further assistance.

Thank you,

The Webroot Support Team
Your Message (Jun 12, 2014 1:12) Password managerUpon following the provided instructions to my previous inquiry, I am still unable to access my Password Manager.

Please advise.

Thank you.
Webroot Support (Jun 8, 2014 21:49) RE:Password managerHello,

Thank you for contacting Webroot Support.

Please add your new keycode to your console. Follow the instructions below.

1. Open the following web page:

my.webrootanywhere.com/default.asp

2. Log in to your account.

3. At the top right corner of the account window, your user name is listed with a drop-down arrow. Click the arrow to open the drop-down menu.

4. In the drop-down menu, select Manage Keycodes.

5. Click Add Product Keycode and enter this keycode: (this is where they inserted my new keycode) 

6. Click Add.

7. You can now close this web page.

8. Please let us know once you have completed these steps so we can ensure that your account is fully operational on our side.

Thank you,

The Webroot Support Team
Your Message (Jun 8, 2014 18:06) Password managerI am unable to log in to my password manager after applying a subscription renewal. My secure anywhere subscription is good for 349 more days. However, upon trying to sign in to my password manager, I continually receive a message that my subscription has expired.