where is my keycode ?

• 2 March 2017
  • 9 replies

I just bought for 1 year the antivirus webroot and i can't find or have received the email for the KEYCODE which i need to activate, help!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello khavanov, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Please check your spam email folder to see if your keycode was sent there. You can always request Webroot to send you another email with your keycode Here.

HTH,
Dave.;)
Userlevel 7
Greetings @ and welcome to our Community.

I'm not finding any information under your email address. Where was it that you purchased your subscription from? Another site possibly, like Amazon?
Userlevel 7
Hi khavanov

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If I may just add to what Dave has posted...may be nothing but was your recent purchase a renewal or a new purchase?

Regards, Baldrick
recent purchase, a renewal yes, as mine was expired. i just need a keycode lol
ok but it says licenses not found....when i enter my email
nvm all that people it was received on a different email, on my paypal email, that was confusing
Userlevel 7
Well, glad that it is all sorted.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
nvm all that people it was received on a different email, on my paypal email, that was confusing
I do sincerely apologize for all the confusion. I may be mistaken, but I believe when you purchase through PayPal that it will be sent to the email tied to your PayPal account. Glad you got it sorted out!
Userlevel 7
Sorry for all the confusion @. Glad you got it sorted. If you have any other questions about Webroot, please post them. Our members are glad to help out. 😉