Backup and sync

• 15 January 2017
  • 3 replies

It's been awhile since I have accessed it, but a long time ago, I copied a bunch of files over.  When I went in there tonight, there is nothing there.???? any help please

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello grannypsw,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Have you renewed your Webroot subscription by any chance? If you renewed you would of needed Webroot Support to transfer your Backup & Sync to your new keycode.

Please have a look at the PC User Guide

Also you can Submit a Support Ticket and they can check this out for you. This is a free service with a Webroot subscription.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi grannypsw,

Sorry I just noticed you posted in the Webroot Antivirus.  25 GBs of storage is only available in WebroortSecureAnywhere Complete. Please look here to compare Webroot products.

Hope this helps?
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hi grannypsw,

Sorry I just noticed you posted in the Webroot Antivirus.  25 GBs of storage is only available in WebroortSecureAnywhere Complete. Please look here to compare Webroot products.

Hope this helps?
Thanks for all of your help, Sherry ?

I've confirmed she is indeed using WSAC. If you are still encountering problems @, please contact our Support Team via the information Sherry provided above, or you can always call them directly for immediate assistance:
Support Number: 1-866-612-4227 M-F 7am?6pm MT

Cheers,