How do I convert or transfer my norton passwrds to webroot?

• 23 March 2015
  • 1 reply

can I get some help saving me from myself?

I bought the top end webroot product today. It dowlnloaded itself.

I had Norton One. I did not delete Norton one yet.

I want to be able to hravest or transfer or save my norton passwood vault- There are 400 hundred of them.

Can they be squirted into Webroot?

At what point do I uninstall Norton?

Norton seems to still be running.

when I got to the WR dashboard it says I have 'zero' protected computers. Mkaes no sense, as I downloaded it, it is in my program file, it 'clicks' open. Why in the PC section does it say: no protected PC's ?

How do I get my entire PC data backed up, - such as the 15 GB of data Norton has been holding?

thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi ryder_scientific

Welcome to the Community Forums.

A lot of questions:

1. I want to be able to hravest or transfer or save my norton passwood vault- There are 400 hundred of them.

- Yes, you can get your Norton passwords into WSA's Password Manager, please review this KB Article as a starting point, as well as this helpful KB article that includes a very watchable viddeo guide..  

Can they be squirted into Webroot?

- Once in CSV format you can then import them into the WSA Password Manager

At what point do I uninstall Norton?

- Once you are sure that you have all the passwords that you need to keep and you have imported them into WSA

Norton seems to still be running.

when I got to the WR dashboard it says I have 'zero' protected computers. Mkaes no sense, as I downloaded it, it is in my program file, it 'clicks' open. Why in the PC section does it say: no protected PC's ?

- Have you installed WSA and made sure that you have entered a valid & active keycode?  If that is the case then your best best will be to Open a Support Ticket so that the Support Team can take a look for you...as we do not have access to the back office systems on which the console runs.

How do I get my entire PC data backed up, - such as the 15 GB of data Norton has been holding?

- in this case you should be able to do this should you need to; please see this online help as the basis for your use of Backup & Sync, plus this KB article.

Hope that helps initially?  If you have further questions then pelase do not hesitate to come back here with them.

Regards, Baldrick