Solved

Trying to open Webroot SecureAnywhere

• 23 March 2017
  • 2 replies

I installed Intrnet Security Complete today.I have a Webroot SecureAnywhere shortcut on my desktop, and pinned to the taskbar, but clicking on it produces no result. Going to WRSA.exe file and double clicking on that: same non-result. How do I open the Webroot SecureAnywhere dashboard?
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 23 March 2017, 06:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello Jubilado, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

Please reboot your computer and see if that helps solve the problem.

If the reboot didn't solve the problem, please try a Uninstall / Reinstall of WSA, which usually solves most problems.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
HTH,
Dave. 😉
Userlevel 7
Greetings @ and welcome to our Community!

Dave's awesome instructions should hopefully resolve it for you. If it doesn't, our Support Team is always standing by to help you with issues like this.

Support Number: 1-866-612-4227 M-F 7am?6pm MT
Send us a Support Ticket: https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp

Cheers!