roboform import fails

• 27 October 2015
  • 1 reply

I have attempted to import from roborm only to have it churn for a few minutes and then report failure with no other information.  This isn't helpful as I have no clue what failed or how to remedy it.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi lwasmith

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Firstly are you trying to import via the Password Management feature in the web console or are you trying to do it in browser, from the Tools > Import option found in the Password Manager toolbar icon?

If former then please try using the latter mechanism as it is more likely to be successful. If you have been using the latter, i..e, via the Password Manager Toolbar option then from which browser have you been doing this?

If you have been using the latter method then all I can sugegst is that you try exporting the password data from Roboform in CSV format and then use the CSV format import feature which is another import option in the list of import sources that you probably saw when going direct from Roboform. Alternatively, if that does not work properly please take a look at this page from the online help text that covers the subject, and provides a link to the SecureAnywhere Management Website User Guide, for step-by-step instructions covering all features.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick