I need a tech to contact me please!

• 1 September 2015
  • 2 replies

Was working with someone who said they were going to call back when done fixing my computer remotely and no one has called me in 2 hours and now office is closed! Please what do I do with my computer?!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello there, welcome to the Community!

Was it a Webroot Support that was on the phone with you, or was it a technician from a third party?  I do not know the inner workings of how Webroot Support do call backs, but I would think it possible that if they tried to call back and were not able to get through that your ticket would be set aside for a call back in a couple hours or so.  That is common practice for other support providers.

I can tell you that while Webroot offices are closed, the Support system is manned and running 24/7, so they are still there.  DO NOT update your trouble ticket.  Doing so will have the affect of the Ticket system thinking you have a new issue, and it will push your ticket back to the end of the line.  Just be patient for the moment if you can.

? Are you still around tonight and able to check on the status of the ticket?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Has support been in contact yet?  If not, let me know and I can get the ticket escalated.