I renewed subscription online, one of my PC's is renewed, but the other is still saying it isn't, wh

• 26 August 2015
  • 6 replies

Got the notice that I needed to renew my subscription, (I have two PC's on this account/key code).  I renewed online, the PC I used to renew is now protected for another year, however, the other PC is still showing an upcoming expiration.  How do I link the two to the same subcription renewal?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello there, welcome to the Webroot Community!

If you do not mind, a quick question to help me help answser your question.  Did you renew directly through Webroot or did you renew through Best Buy / Geek Squad?

How long ago did you do the renewal online?  (How many hours, roughly)

Thanks!
Renewed through the Webroot application, but it did say "Geek Squad", so is that Best Buy and will it reset tomorrow?  If so, why did the one I renewed from update right away, and the other not?
I think I replied to my own message ..... so here it is again just in case ... answering your question...

Renewed through the Webroot application, but it did say "Geek Squad", so is that Best Buy and will it reset tomorrow?  If so, why did the one I renewed from update right away, and the other not?
time was about an hour or so ago ...
Userlevel 7
My deepest apologies, right after my first reply to you, my own internet decided to stop working... 

You seem to have come upon the right answer.  Best Buy does not process payments as the credit card data is recieved.. they do the billing in a single large batch every night.  By the time you read this, your WSA should be back to normal.

thx for your reply, but I don't believe that's it.  I have 2 devices under one subscription.  One updated, the other did not (e.g. still has expiration notification).  Both devices use same key code and SN... guess I'm calling the geek squad.