Solved

Webroot and Opera

Hello team,
I want to congratulate for this excellent antivrous. My only problem is that because my PC has only 4GB of memory, I use Opera Browser 

22.0.1471.70 - Opera is up to date
Stable
Windows 7 64-bit (WoW64)

Is it possible to add the WEBROOT PASSWORD MANAGER? Do you support this browser?
I am trying to follow your instractions to install the the BOOKMARKLETS but there is no Bookmark Link by right click them.

Please answer me the soonest possible.
Thanks in advance
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 1 July 2014, 14:08

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello ekekakos, welcome to the Webroot Community.

The Password Manager is "Officially Supported" on in IE, Chrome and Firefox at this time.  That being said, we do have a few members here who have managed to get it to work in Opera.  Please see This Link for a very good discussion on how one member here was able to make it work.

Thank you @ !
Userlevel 7
@ , If you don't mind, please let me know if the link helps and you are able to get it working  :)

Thanks!
Yes this link solve my problem.
Thanks again
Userlevel 7
Excellent!  Thank you for the quick reply, I do appreciate it!  Please drop by anytime you have a question, we have quite a few good people here and it is a great place to learn and have a little fun too.   🙂
In windows 8.1 the directory & the file is: C:ProgramDataWRDataPKGlpchrome.crx
Userlevel 7
You are quite right... I erred in my reply. It has the right info and right steps, but wrong extension and filename. Well done getting it to work in spite of my error and for the correction!!!!:-)