icon

Best answer by BurnDaddy 14 November 2016, 18:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ronc

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Essentially, Brown, means that an important function has been disabled.  Please see here for additional information.http://live.webrootanywhere.com/content/582/Viewing-Protection-Statuses

If you look to the left of each of the tabs , PC Security, Identity Protection, etc. you should see one or more with a Yellow triangle/exclamation mark symbol to the left of the title...if you click on the title that will reveal the status of the Shields covered by the tab and one or more of them will be OFF.
Click on the relevant slider to try to re-enable the Shield(s) concerned.

Hope this helps?

Hi ronc,

Welcome to the Webroot Community.

Edit: I see that Sherry has already responded . I will leave this here for reference. ;)

I don't think the brown screen has anything to do with optimization. Usually the brown screen indicates that a shiled may be turned off or that your subscription is going to expire in the next 30 days. If you open the WSA interface there should be more information regarding the warning. In my case it is because a shield is off but your interface may say something different.

Please let us know what yours says and hopefully we can provide better assistance.

Thanks,
BD