Capture, record or broadcast your desktop with QIP Shot

• 21 June 2014
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
By Mike Williams Posted on June 21, 2014

QIP Shot is an interesting screen capture tool with some unusual bonus features.
It doesn’t just capture the usual full screen, active window or freehand rectangle, for instance. You can also grab ellipses, freehand areas and even scrolling windows (web pages which are too lengthy to fit on the screen, perhaps).
The program doubles as a desktop recorder, capturing all or a part of your screen – optionally with audio – and saving the results as an AVI video.
 Captured images may be rotated, mirrored and cropped, or annotated with various tools (line, arrow, rectangle, ellipse, pencil, text and blur). It’s a bitmap, rather than a vector editor, so you can’t move or edit your annotations later, but it’s fine for basic use.
betanews/ full read here/ http://betanews.com/2014/06/21/capture-record-or-broadcast-your-desktop-with-qip-shot-or-android-mobile/

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Thanks for the info Antus!
Userlevel 7
Thanks Antus67!

Being an old Snagit user, I figured that  I'd give this a try.  Nothing against the developer(s), but they should translate the license agreement into English before I finish installing it. :p
p.s.: Unless @  is willing to translate it for me 😉