Cyber police can we call or communicate with them

• 18 November 2014
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
I need cyber police becauce they took over the modem last night. they also took over my notebook I forgot to have Webroot on and I am regretting it. I need help with really but whech way do I go. I need this lined out on the firewall, and have the variables looked at. I think they are in from there I don't know. Please help me.

Thank you for your time
Littlevoice Emmy

2 replies

Userlevel 7
There is no such thing as the cyber police per say. Who took over your notebook? I apologise but your message doesnt make too much sense. What do you mean by lined out the firewall? A firewall isnt a place you can hide its just a filter. 
Userlevel 2
Hello W Rakanisheu,

Thank you for your response, anyway computer turned off, using notebook just bought not sure I want to keep it, well I was using it Wifi signal strong next thing I see the same old person with the singal  near by Frontier 4768 they took it over I had Meanie2014 just changed to no signal and they had my moden in their control. I turned on my computer no network at all, had to  restore my computer, these people bog down my Wifi with 3 or 4 people at a time. I see it when I check it when trying to get rid of them.  I guess I'll just stop using the Wifi early can't take them doing this to me. I can't take it anymore

Little voice