Debug Diagnostic Tool from Microsoft

Userlevel 7
Was perusing the Web as one does and came across the following.  Had not heard of it it sounds might interesting and useful. Has anyone tried this out and if so then what do you think of it in terms of usefulness?

http://thewindowsclub.thewindowsclubco.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Debug-Diagnostic-Tool.jpg?0479ea

"Microsoft has released Debug Diagnostic Tool v2 Update 1 and it is available at the Microsoft Download Center. Debug Diagnostic Tool or DebugDiag will help you troubleshoot issues like system hangs or crashes, slow performance, memory leaks or fragmentation."

Posted by AnandK@TWC on June 2, 2014

Full Article

PS.  Nic, you see...I am trying...really I am.  ;)

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Good post, it looks interesting Baldrick and it would be good to get some feedback on the tool.
Userlevel 7
Indeed, Jasper...have downloaded the 64bit version and am going to give it a controlled trial to see what it comes up with, etc.

Will try to post back what I find unless someone else beats me to it or already knows of the tool and so can post a review?

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
That will be interesting, hopefully when I get back on tomorrow your results will be promising.
Userlevel 7
Heehee...tomorrow?  You'll be lucky. :p

I need to find the time to get the thing installed, etc., and at the moment it is a bit at a premium...I am not even getting as much time in the Community as I would like. :@

Perhaps over this weekend...when I should have some time to spare.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Well there is no rush at all Baldrick. 😉