Google Offers Android Fundamentals Online Class for Developers

• 17 July 2014
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
By Todd R. Weiss     Posted 2014-07-16

Google is always looking to expand the pool of developers building apps for Android. A new online class about Android fundamentals aims to help the cause. Android app basics is the theme of a new online class Google is offering to help teach more developers about how they can create and improve their apps for the popular mobile operating system. The new course, "Developing Android Apps: Android Fundamentals," which offers step-by-step training to build an Android app as well as best practices for mobile development in general, was announced by Reto Meier, head of Google's scalable developer advocacy, in a July 15 post on the Google Android Developers Blog. The eight-week course, which requires about six hours of coursework a week, is being offered through online education service Udacity.com.

Full Story

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Thanks for sharing the article Beth. I'm already taking some courses at Udacity. I'm looking forward to this new course as soon as I finish a couple of my current courses. 🙂 These courses are very easy to follow and useful.