?Social Engineering - What to look out for

• 16 October 2018
  • 31 replies

Show first post

31 replies

Userlevel 7
It's one of the few bugs with the Lithium Forum that Webroot is running. LOL
I believe @ found that bug if I'm not mistaking.
I wish they would fix the disappearing bug. That's when you're online for awhile and your name disappears from the "Members Online List" 

@ wrote:
I've mentioned it to other users in the past, but it was @ who told me about it. For some users, Privacy Badger is the culprit, for others,  uBlock Origin or AB+.

For whatever reason, I'm still unable to Kudo while using Firefox on my iPad Air, here in the Community, and I have no ad blockers on it, either. 😞
Userlevel 7
I'm using AdGuard. I have to disable AdGuard to give Kudo's on the Mac and PC. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
I've mentioned it to other users in the past, but it was @ who told me about it. For some users, Privacy Badger is the culprit, for others,  uBlock Origin or AB+.

For whatever reason, I'm still unable to Kudo while using Firefox on my iPad Air, here in the Community, and I have no ad blockers on it, either. :(
I have just turned uBlock Origin back on and I can give Kudo's right now. However I think from memory it is something tht can come and go.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
I use uBlock Origin as well, and have never had issues with kudos here at work or at home.
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
I will check out uBlock. I am using ABP, and since it lets me turn on or off on a URL by URL basis, I just disabled it for anything with webroot.com in the URL. Im good now.

Thanks all.