Webroot Community Mobile

• 29 May 2014
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
I just want to take a few minutes and give a shout-out and many kudos to the team that designed and built our little home here.  I'm using an old BlackBerry  Curve 9360 (well, it's old in terms of cell phone years ;) ).  

I rarely use it for the web unless I know that the site I'm going to visit is mobile-friendly (heck, it's bad enough that I usally have to type with two thumbnails while holding the darned thing with two hands).

The entire Webroot Community — and the consumer-facing site— look awesome!  Congrats to all involved.  Hopefully @  @  @ can let the right folks know.  

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks, glad it works well for you on mobile!  Lithium is actually revamping their mobile view to make it even better, so we should have that rolling out soon.
Userlevel 7
Even better? Sweet!
Userlevel 7
Is there any way they could add a "Remember Me" type option?  They have a checkbox for "Keep me signed in" but I usually don't do that on any site.  Just a thought.  It'll keep me from getting thumb cramps when entering my password 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Is there any way they could add a "Remember Me" type option?  They have a checkbox for "Keep me signed in" but I usually don't do that on any site.  Just a thought.  It'll keep me from getting thumb cramps when entering my password ;)
I think it signs you out after 60 minutes.  We tried making that longer but then the "who is logged in right now" at the bottom of the page gets inaccurate.  You could use our mobile browser that integrates the password manager - that way it will autofill for you.