Yes, TurboTax Runs on MacOS Ventura

• 25 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7

by: Jamie Cuevas

If you’re a Mac user running MacOS Ventura, you will be pleased to know that TurboTax 2022 does indeed work in MacOS Ventura.

Both the downloaded and installed version works in MacOS Ventura, as well as the web-based browser TurboTax client on MacOS Ventura in any modern web browser, whether that’s Safari, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or otherwise.

Intuit says that the downloaded version of TurboTax for Mac will work in MacOS Big Sur 11 or later, including MacOS Monterey, and MacOS Ventura. They do note that Catalina is not supported. You’ll also need 2GB of RAM and 1GB of disk space, and a broadband internet connection.

⇨⇨ Full Article ⇦⇦

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Interesting, I didn’t know macOS Catalina is not supported. Looks like I’ll have to upgrade to macOS Monterey sooner or later. I used Windows 10 for our TurboTax every year. That will probably be unsupported too very soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I am already using TurboTax 2022 and it seems to run very well. (So far)

The new Quicken also runs very well on new Macs and Ventura, but that is no longer an Intuit product. And it has gotten SO MUCH BETER on the Mac when it was spun to and made its own company. It is fast, stable, and they add new features all the time, yet it still has that familiar Quicken feature set you always knew.