Solved

Crucial Endpoint Console Feature will be lost

• 25 November 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

With the deprecation of the endpoint management console, we have lost a critical tool to help support our clients.   Please add the client’s (WAN) IP address to the entities listing or to the summary section above or below the Internal IP as a suitable workaround.

Using the Universal Reporter is too slow and cumbersome to obtain this information.

icon

Best answer by csaunders 28 November 2023, 14:00

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @getpa 

Please contact Webroot Business Support during the week please.

https://www.webroot.com/us/en/business/support/contact

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Let's see if a couple of Webroot Staff will come by and say something. @csaunders  @aqila  On Monday or so.

Thanks,

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @getpa ,

Thanks for the valuable feedback.

Regarding the Console, my colleague Chris will reach out to you as mentioned by @TripleHelix .

For Universal Reporter, to remove dependency on local resources as a bottleneck, we are starting to initiate & develop a cloud based version to facilitate a speedier and more frictionless experience.

On this front please do share what features you would want to see or what are the the most important aspects for you in using such a cloud based Reporter.

Feel free to DM me.

Thanks.

Aqil

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

hi @getpa 

I’m working on having this introduced into the console. I’ve had our team update the API the console calls and this now returns the IP. I’m now working with out UX Development team to introduce this as an option with the custom column selector.

I will come back to you once I have a date in mind for releasing this.

In the meantime please drop me a DM if you want to discuss this further.

Thanks,

Chris

Userlevel 1

I saw the External IP Address in Entities in the announcements section of the Management Console about a month or so ago, and I appreciate the response to add this. This feature has been utilized many times already. Thank You!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I saw the External IP Address in Entities in the announcements section of the Management Console about a month or so ago, and I appreciate the response to add this. This feature has been utilized many times already. Thank You!

Glad you are happy with our updates with customer requests in mind!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@getpa glad to see you are making use of it :)

We’ll also be introducing the ability to customise columns widths in an upcoming release.

For those users making use of multiple datapoints it should make viewing the data in the entities table easier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

@csaunders @TylerM 

The WAN IP ONLY shows in Entities, but NOT when you click an endpoint entity to view its individual status. IT NEEDS TO BE THERE ASAP as the LAN address is listed but NOT WAN.

John H