Solved

invalid code,and renew

• 19 August 2014
  • 4 replies

Hello guy i bought my WebRoot a year ago and now it's expire so I decided to get a new one i renew it,however, after i renew it it's still said expired,moreover, i send webroot this problem they said i need to uninstall and reinstall again and when i try to active my keycode it's doesnt work it kept saying invalid keycode please help!!
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 20 August 2014, 19:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hello guy i bought my WebRoot a year ago and now it's expire so I decided to get a new one i renew it,however, after i renew it it's still said expired,moreover, i send webroot this problem they said i need to uninstall and reinstall again and when i try to active my keycode it's doesnt work it kept saying invalid keycode please help!!
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Can you tell me if you renewed your keycode or a brand new keycode and where did you buy it from?

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi @ did you get your issue resolved? If not Submit a Support Ticket and they will be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
No i did resolve this problem yet it's still said invalid keycode when i enter,moreover i renew my key code at geek squad and this is my originla key code
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
No i did resolve this problem yet it's still said invalidkeycode when i enter,moreover i renew my key code at geek squad and this is my original key code
Okay thanks you need to contact Geek Squad directly so please see here and just give them a call the number is a the bottom of the page: http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/geeksquad-dl

Please let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉