Just renewed my account but Webroot app still says expired. How do I fix this? Thanks.

• 29 November 2014
  • 3 replies

Just renewed my account but Webroot app still says expired. How do I fix this? Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @ 

Welcome to the Community!

May I ask you if this a BestBuy Subscription or Webroot Subscription?

I believe that it can take up to 24 hours for the renewal to work its way through the back office and so I would not be concerned at this point. You are protected at this point in time.

Give it until the same time the day after you renewed and if you are not seeing the renewal as active then I would contact the Geek Squad (1.800.GEEKSQUAD) for advice.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

I have the same issue.  My subscription is through Best Buy.  Is Geek Squad through Best Buy?  Or, since I paid good money for this, why won’t Webroot take care of it?  Sheesh. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I have the same issue.  My subscription is through Best Buy.  Is Geek Squad through Best Buy?  Or, since I paid good money for this, why won’t Webroot take care of it?  Sheesh. 

Contact Best Buy GeekSquad: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/geeksquad-how-to-updates and next time start a new thread please as this one is 8 years old.