Solved

Antivirus Status "Not Activated"

• 6 August 2014
  • 7 replies

I have recently bought a new key code for my webroot antivirus. I entered it in and it wasn't wroking and just said "365 (Not Activated)" I would like help as soon as possible as I want my PC to be protected.
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 6 August 2014, 04:42

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome the Webroot Community!

Can I ask where you got it from? eBay or Best Buy USA perhaps?

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
I have purchased it from a Sam's Club
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I have purchased it from a Sam's Club
All I can suggest is go back to Sam's Club and find out why or ask for a replacement but I'm not sure if it needs to be Activated at the store like Best Buy at the cashiers station during check out or Submit a Support Ticket to get it sorted.

Thanks,

Daniel

EDIT: To add from Sam's Club website.

Warranty Information

This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
Userlevel 7
Hi machibi

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am based in the UK and never having heard of 'Sam's Club' decided to do a little research...and sure enough have found their website...which interestingly, under 'Sma's Club > Electronics & Computers > Computers > Software > Security & Utilities' does not appear to list Webroot/WSA as sold/available?

It may be that the website is not up to date but it may make sense to get a refund and purchase WSA either direct from Webroot or from one of the authorised resellers.

Just a thought...if I may.

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I have recently bought a new key code for my webroot antivirus. I entered it in and it wasn't wroking and just said "365 (Not Activated)" I would like help as soon as possible as I want my PC to be protected.
Welcome machibi! To :Dour Great Community Forum! Looks like you have the TripleHelix and Baldrick assisting you!

But just a note I also looked and I'm not seeing Webroot listed either Baldrick! Sometimes they are afflitated with BJs Wholesale  Club and they don't have that AV as well..

If you need anything else or just to browse the Community Forum we will be here for you!;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hi machibi

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am based in the UK and never having heard of 'Sam's Club' decided to do a little research...and sure enough have found their website...which interestingly, under 'Sma's Club > Electronics & Computers > Computers > Software > Security & Utilities' does not appear to list Webroot/WSA as sold/available?

It may be that the website is not up to date but it may make sense to get a refund and purchase WSA either direct from Webroot or from one of the authorised resellers.

Just a thought...if I may.

Regards

Baldrick
Hi Baldrick I found this here last night and as it says only in store: http://www.samsclub.com/sams/webroot-complete-5u-pc-security-software/prod10220265.ip

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Well, that would explain that then...cheers. ;)