How does Webroot compare with Avira Security Suite and Vipre

• 25 June 2016
  • 3 replies

How does Webroot compare with Avira Security Suite and Vipre? I am trying decide which one to purchase.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi danvelyn

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am afraid that as this is a Webroot Forum we only discuss and deal with WSA and Webroot applications. Indeed, comparisons such as you have asked about are contrary to our Community Guidelines and as such cannot be answered here.

If you want to put that question then may I suggest that you head over to that other well known Security-related Forum and pose your question there...you will find plenty of opinion there (and if you are not sure which I mean please private message me and I will be pleased to share the URL, but outside of open forum).

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello danvelyn,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

I can't tell you the difference between Avira or/and Viper. But I can tell you about Webroot: Webroot is light on resorces and Webroot is alwasys up to date from the Cloud.

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
As Baldrick has stated we cannot discuss the others as this is against company guidelines. BUT all I will say is that I used Avira for about a year until I found Webroot, and now will I change? Not for a million £. If you are wanting speed, light on resources, ease of use, support etc. you can do no better than Webroot.