Solved

I renewed yesterday but my subscription is still "expired" any ideas?

• 12 August 2014
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I purchased my renewal yesterday and already recieved my new keycode and re activate webroot. however it says my  status is active but my subscription is expired. can someone tell me if i should be concerned, am i still protected? should my subscription not say expired. i dont know the difference. i would love it if someone could clarify for me. thanks 🙂
icon

Best answer by Retired013118 12 August 2014, 17:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hello,

I purchased my renewal yesterday and already recieved my new keycode and re activate webroot. however it says my  status is active but my subscription is expired. can someone tell me if i should be concerned, am i still protected? should my subscription not say expired. i dont know the difference. i would love it if someone could clarify for me. thanks :)
Welcome to the community!

Where did you purchase your Webroot from? And where did you purchase your old/existing key code? 

You need to enter the new keycode in your web console. Click on the arrow next to your user name, then click on manage keycodes in the drop down menu.

If you are using the Best Buy version, please submit a support ticket and let tech support know that you have the Best Buy version so they can move your Password information to your new keycode.

It is best to uninstall Webroot and re-install with a fresh copy. Support will give you those instructions. 

If you let us know what version of Webroot you have been using and where you purchased your new keycode from, we can intruct you as well. Either way, if you are using the Best Buy version and.or using Password Manager, you will need to advise support to ensure your information is transferred tom your new keycode.

Please let us know how things are!

Beth