Solved

Password Manager Login Issue

• 28 July 2014
  • 3 replies

I can log into my Webroot account with no issues but when I try to log into the password manager, it says my information is incorrect. I've tried multiple times so it is not typos and have even tried changing my password and trying again. 
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 28 July 2014, 04:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I can log into my Webroot account with no issues but when I try to log into the password manager, it says my information is incorrect. I've tried multiple times so it is not typos and have even tried changing my password and trying again. 
Hi BriReese , welcome to the community.

Sorry you are experiencing this issue.

What browser are having this issue with?

Could you please tell us, what device youare using, PC, MAC?

Please let us know.

You also may want to contact are Tech  Support Team by submitting a support ticket. Please include a link to this post along with your system and browser information.

If you purchased your Webroot from Best Buy, you can contact Geek Squad here or by phone 1-800-433-5778

Please let us know how everything is.

Beth
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community.

Are you sure your using Webroot SecureAnywhere's Password Manager as you posted in the AV only section which does not have the Password Manager. But if you do have WSA-Plus or WSA-Complete as you have to set the Permissions to Allow on the Password Manager section on the Online Console and if you have the Complete version and want to use the Back Up & Sync you will have to set that to Allow as well please see this Thread: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/My-webroot-online-account/m-p/31732/highlight/true#M1470 or Submit a Support Ticket and if you wait till tomorrow @ can set it up for you and make sure all the Permissions are set to Allow.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
You must negotiate with webroot technical support team if new keycodes are going to be used if you renewed then there would be no problem but support will be glad to resolve this issue