Solved

SecureAnywhere: Need to restore deleted executable

• 7 August 2014
  • 3 replies

Just installed SecureAnywhere on a new ultrabook. I went to uninstall an unwanted program in the control panel. Webroot flagged the uninstaller and deleted it. I now cannot remove the unwanted program because Webroot has removed its uninstaller.

I need to know how to restore the flagged uninstaller in order to complete the uninstall process for the undesired software. Can anyone tell me how I can do this?

Thanks -- Tony
icon

Best answer by Andarian 7 August 2014, 03:33

View original

3 replies

Never mind - I found the quarantine in PC Security and the restore option. :)
@ wrote:
Just installed SecureAnywhere on a new ultrabook. I went to uninstall an unwanted program in the control panel. Webroot flagged the uninstaller and deleted it. I now cannot remove the unwanted program because Webroot has removed its uninstaller.

I need to know how to restore the flagged uninstaller in order to complete the uninstall process for the undesired software. Can anyone tell me how I can do this?

Thanks -- Tony

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Never mind - I found the quarantine in PC Security and the restore option. :)
@ wrote:

Thanks -- Tony

Welcome Tony to the Community Forum! Thats great you have everything running back to normal..right?

Give us a holler if you need anything else!! Enjoy the Forum!:D
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the community Tony!

Great to have you here!

Thank you for sharing your experience. Thats what its all about here, sharing our experiences, learning from one another and helping each other.

Glad to see you were able to answer your own question and I do hope you will come back often and post!

See you around in the community! :D

Beth