system installed whith probably infected recovery media

Userlevel 2
Hi look friends i have a mistake in one machine whith diskpart i clean wrong volume i search a recover soft and found active boot disk i dont remember the exact name but i dowload on another machine and bullguard detecta on execution i dont hace another machine to scan whith webroot the mine are under maintance

ok the main problem are i have to create recovery media to win 8 and download the uso and created usb in that machine whwre i executed probably infected software and install os whith this probably infected recovery media i plain to install webroot and perform safe mode Network full scan but what shall i do? Can i submit that file for análisis here it weigths 169

i dont remember but think i download active boot from oficial site

how can i check of i no hace infections Or of the bootable media was clean

i plain sacan on another machine but the most of people i know have cracks serials and infection what shall i do to ser of that recovery are good software and dont malware i dont hace another clean machine

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Forgot to way i dont hace that file on the suspected infected pc i download and run dont save it
Userlevel 2
Ok i see maybe nobody answer me sorry i think i (spanish) "acaparé" that forum and full whith questions some absurd sorry for that i can go to probably infected machine and see the file detected by the other antivirus, and see it was detected by all bitdefender based antivirus and symantec but not by other for this reazon i send to webroot to analize it but i put here the virus total report and tell me what do you think? that file who probably infected the other computer whith bullguard was from active boot cd  i browse on  that computer and insolate file  here the report if somebody reads me tell me what do you think

https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/9403c73dd60a3072fed3c1bf3b9964342397416723ed2b6f8db36fde3c8d538b/analysis/1399180864/