I'm trying to install webroot, when I double click the installer, nothing happens. I've looked into the list of installed programs, and webroot is nowhere to be found, therefore there's nothing to uninstall.
I've tried the installer 220.127.116.11 downloaded from other threads and had no luck. My operating system is Windows 10.
Best answer by TripleHelix
Try this below!
Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you have or add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
- Let it finish it's install scan