Solved

AOL Favorites

• 31 March 2013
  • 5 replies

My AOL Favorites keep disappearing and I'm trying to figure out why. This all started when I upgraded from Window Washer to Secure Anywhere. On the old window washer I could identify folders to ignore or keep. Now I can't find that option and when the program runs the clean up it wipes some, not all of my favorites off.

Thanks for any help,
Mike
icon

Best answer by MikeR 31 March 2013, 21:05

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Are you positive that it is removing your 'Favorites'? Could it be removing the cookies and address bar history? There are settings with the System Cleaner that you can change if it is removing history that you would like to be saved.

If in fact it is removing 'Favorites', please Open a Support Ticket where we can collect logs and investigate a little further.
Thank You.

It is the favorites located in my favorites file and located in the right corner of my AOL browser home page. These are my quick links back to web sites I visit often. I will try unchecking the URL and see if that helps
Userlevel 7
You can also check if any of your plugins are being Blocked or Monitored. Open SecureAnywhere, click System Tools, click System Control, and click Start under Control Active Processes. Is anything being Blocked or Monitored?
Checked and nothing is blocked or monitored. I set up a newfolder in favorites TEST and added several web sites I will monitor that for a couple of days as I have the program scheduled to run each night.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Thank you for the update and I look forward to your response.