email Address

• 26 October 2013
  • 2 replies

Hey guys, well I just switched over to Gmail because of Yahoo mail issues. I can't find a way to switch it on WR though?! I want my WR emails and everything else, to start going to Gmail. Anybody know a way to fix this?

Thanks!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello grarrow!

I am not positive on this, so we may need confirmation on this from Webroot.  I am pretty sure that is a link somewhere to opt out of emails to your Yahoo, but I couldnt find it this morning. (I am just waking up!)

What email address do you use to log into the Community, the Yahoo or the Gmail?

If you are using the Yahoo, you may want to create a new Community profile using the Gmail address.  Then contact the Commumity Mods/Admins about how to remove the Yahoo address from the mailing list.  

What email address do you use when logging into your Account Console?

If any of your login profiles use the Yahoo address, make sure that at least one uses your GMail address and then contact the Mods/Admins about how to remove the Yahoo address from the mailing list.

As far as I know, the mailing lists for the Community profiles and the Account Console profiles are NOT the same, so you will need to have both lists checked as I mentioned above.
Userlevel 7
Hi grarrow

Welcome to the Community! :D

You can also change the email address associated with your Community Login; under My SettingsPersonal Profile & then the Email tab.

Not tried doing that myself but that may help.

Regards

Balders