Solved

I can't use iheart radio on any of my computers

• 27 March 2013
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9
I have been having iheart look at my problem, but they have not figured it out for me yet.  It just suddenly stopped working, it was wokring for me last Friday, that I know for sure.  We turned on one computer Monday morning and iheart would not start playing.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  One reason I am thinking it may be webroot is I lost my email in Thunderbird, Mailwasher and another program this morning.  I called Earthlink and the tech guy accessed my computer doing some things with my settings in Thunderbird, deleting my saved login, and having me re-enter it, which I had to do a couple of times.  But he also had temporarily shut off Webroot and said that it was blocking it, we got it working again, so far that part is working, but I can't find out what to do with iheart radio.  Can someone help?
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 27 March 2013, 04:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
With issues like this it's best to Submit a Support Ticket so that they can gather some logs and see what's happening on your system.

TH
Userlevel 3
Badge +9
Thank you I just submitted it.
Userlevel 7
I'm just doing a little spring cleaning of the forum and I see that this issue was resolved over in this other topic, so we'll go ahead and close this one as well. I'm glad the issue was resolved. 🙂
Userlevel 3
Badge +9
Thank you it is working fine now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great to hear! ;)

TH