Login fail

• 21 December 2015
  • 4 replies

Hi,i can't login to my password keeper on the top right hand side of my browser,it keeps on saying wrong e-mail...please help as i want to disable firefox password keeper.many tnx

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
? are you sure the email address used is correct? Could it be you keyed in the appropriate password incorrectly?
On the webroot online console there's a link somewhere that you can use to reset the password. Normally when you registered you should have received a confirmation mail . If you still have that you are sure the mail address is correct.
Userlevel 7
Hi iwelu32

Welcome to the Community Forums.

As Edwin has suggested yo need to make sure that you have entered the email address & password carefully especially as the password is case sensitive.

If you continue to have trouble please Open a Support Ticket so that the Support Team can look into this in case it is an issue in the Webroot back office, something we volunteers cannot access or check.

Regards, Baldrick
Hi edwin...thanks for the reply...it still says "unknown e-mail" and i am using the right login details as i can log into my account with no hassels...thanks
Userlevel 7
Hi iwelu32

Please follow the recommendation to Open a Support Ticket so that the Support Team can look into this.

As I said before we are limited as to what we can do in this particular circumstance as we are volunteers and as such cannot access or check the Webroot backoffice where most likely this issue will be resolved.

Regards, Baldrick