Solved

New Egg Sale--$9.99 for 5-User License

• 5 December 2013
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Forgive my ignorance (or stupid question)--

Ok, I want to make sure that what I am thinking about doing is ok or legal and/or ethical.....

I am a brand new WSA user. I think I've had it a month. I am impressed with this product.

However, I've been a HUGE supporter of freeware AV's for years. So, since most of my family members follow my advice, most of them also use free AV's.

My wife and son both use free AV's and live in my household. But, I also have 2 brothers who obviously don't live in my household. In fact, they live in different states.

Would it be "wrong" or illegal or even unethical to purchase this 5-user license and then give them the license key(s) so they can use/install WSA?  (Are the licenses only good for computers I own?)
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 5 December 2013, 06:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Alex,

Here is the EULA if you would like to read it: http://detail.webrootanywhere.com/eula.asp

I see no issues and and I have family on my keycodes that don't live in the same area even hundreds of miles away and one 2000 miles away.

Daniel
Userlevel 2
Thank you very much sir! I just wanted to be sure.....
Userlevel 6
I just used this and great timing...renewal coming soon! Thanks WSA and New Egg!