I have verified that the email and password I'm using on that app registration screen will in fact successfully log me into the "my.webrootanywhere.com" website on my PC. BTW, when I'm on there, I can see several consoles — though I'm not sure what is meant by 'console', since it does not seem to be the same as 'device' — including some that have expired keycodes from earlier versions of Webroot products, so perhaps the existence of these other consoles is part of the problem.
I've tried following the instructions at this website, but that didn't help either. I think everything is downloading and installing correctly onto my phone; it just won't let me past the first registration step. If you could suggest how I can finally get this issue resolved, I sure would appreciate it.
Also, on another topic, I have two valid keycodes, the older one of which has over 600 days left on it, and the newer one has 458. Is there any way I can get you guys to add the remaining days of the older one onto the newer one? Thanks.
Best answer by rcecarlton
Well, good news at last!
I actually received a phone call this afternoon from a real live support technician, and over the course of about half an hour, he was able to figure out what was wrong, and get me logged in on my phone's WSA Complete Mobile App!!! First time for that since I bought the WSA Complete back in June. Now I regret not having called sooner. It was so great to be able to speak directly with a knowledgeable person. We could actually understand each other! I'm still not sure what the actual cause and cure of the problem was, since we did several different things, including consolidating keycodes, changing the account password, combining subscriptions, enabling the "Passwords" section of the console, and enabling the Webroot toolbar in IE9. But now, everything works. Woo hoo!