Solved

removal of a computer from my account

• 3 March 2013
  • 4 replies

I have 4 computers being protected.  I need to remove one of them however, my husband named 2 of them the same name and I'm not sure which one to remove.  They appear to be in order from most recently added on the left to first one added on the right.  If I can depend on this being true, I can easily remove the one of his farthest right.  Any comments?  Other ways to check before I do it?  Thank you!
icon

Best answer by MikeR 4 March 2013, 01:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello, whistlinvaderr, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D
An easy way that I did it was, I ran 2 or 3 scans on the computer I wanted to remove. Look at your account and the one that records the 2 or 3 scans at the time you scanned remove that computer. 😉
Okay, that sounds good, that computer is no longer up and running but we can run some scans on the new one.  :)

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Okay, that sounds good, that computer is no longer up and running but we can run some scans on the new one.  :)

That will work. 😉 Keep the new computer that records the scans and delete the other.
Userlevel 7
Great solution ProTruckDriver!

Admins can manually remove computers as well. You can just send one of the admins a private message with the name of the computer you wish to be removed.

Send MikeR a Private Message

Send YegorP a Private Message

Send JimM a Private Message