Web filter FP

• 7 December 2013
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +16
Can someone else with the Filtering Extension v1.0.0.14 please check the site www.geekstogo.com .  I am getting a phishing site warning and page block on this one and want to see if it's just me or what.  My mate's computer doesn't have the extension yet so I can't check on any other computer yet.

PS - Can a mod check on my profile?  I get no gallery to upload images or an "add image" post editor button.  Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello dbrisendine and welcome back.

As for the URL you posted, it is not triggering anything here.  I would not that it is generally requested that suspect URL's not be posted within the Community, as that could lead to infecting others.  If you suspect a site is giving a False Postive and wish to have it reviewed, the preferred manner is by Trouble Ticket.

Your profile is probably fine: The Forum Admins are doing some fine tuning regarding the ability to add pictures and new members may have that disabled at the moment.  I believe the changes are still ongoing at this time as they look into some Forum settings and configurations.
Userlevel 4
Badge +16
Thanks for the reply and info.  I found my problem; FF added some indexing to the URL one time and I just happened to make my Home Pages at that time.  Talk about a sensitive web filter; good to know it works thst well.

Is a Trouble Ticket the same as Get Customer Support? 
Userlevel 7
It should be, you can check the link below in my signature to verify 🙂