When I run system analyzer it tells me my graphics card is underpowered

• 31 October 2015
  • 3 replies

System analyzer's report tells me my graphics card is underpowered.  Any thoughts?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

My take on this is that you should disregard what the System Analyzer comes up with in the main.  It is only a baseline analyser and not very accurate at that based on my comparisons with other dedicated apps in this area.  Its role is basic and as such most of us never actually use it or reference it after the first install of WSA.

As to the result reagarding underpowered graphics card, there is no need to worry.  That is a very common result, and it only means that your video is not top of the line, and so you may have issues playing the very latest greatest graphic intense games.  I don't think you would want to buy a new graphics card would you? So I wouldn't worry about this as I have stated.

Hope this helps?

Thank you.  I just purchased Webroot last night and ran test and was not sure what to make of the analysis.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
You are welcome ?,

Yes we really don't take the Analyzer that serious like I said. Anyways you did ask a very good question.;)

?Please have a look at the PC User Guide if you'd like. Lots of great information!

Have a great day!