Solved

Wish List?

• 21 March 2013
  • 5 replies

I have used Window washer for years and I have loved the program.
I know it is being phased out and replaced.  I am now using the SecureAnywhere
program.  The feature that I miss the most is the Cookie Keeper.  Is there anyway
to incorporate that into the new System Cleaner??

I would also love to have my IE Compatability View list excluded from a cleaning.
I have to retype that into several sites every time I clean.

Am I alone in wanting this or is is there enough interest to ask Webroot to add this
ability to their new program?

Thanks! 
icon

Best answer by JimM 21 March 2013, 16:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
There is an idea in the Ideas Exchange for bringing back certain features of Window Washer.  Anyone who would like to see those features returned should add their kudos to the idea and a comment specifying which feature in particular they'd like to see redeveloped for use in WSA's System Cleaner.

You're not alone in wanting those features returned though.  We've brought back a few of them already by popular demand.  Some of the lesser-used features may not be redeveloped, but there is always the possibility we can bring back a feature from a legacy product if popular demand moves us to do that.
Thank you Jim!
I appreciate you taking the time to steer me in the right direction!
Userlevel 7
Sure thing KSNFL 🙂
Userlevel 2
I would like to see an on-demand and automatic sandbox implemented into SecureAnywhere 🙂.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I would like to see an on-demand and automatic sandbox implemented into SecureAnywhere 🙂.
You'll be pleased to know those both already exist!  I did a deep-dive post on the on-demand Sandbox over here about a month ago.  The automatic sandboxing is invisible to the user but occurs in the background when WSA spots an untrusted program.  🙂