Solved

Mac and PC

Userlevel 7
Can the same keycode be used if one has a 5 license app, for installation on a Mac and PC?
icon

Best answer by acooldozen 24 November 2015, 02:31

Great Daniel.............Thanks much for that.
I understand Mac's pretty well as my first machine was a Mac. I tried everything to bust it but couldn't get the deed done!

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hi acooldozen,

If you have a Webroot for 5 devices then you use the same keycode for all devices. Is that what you are asking?
Userlevel 7
I understand that Sheri. If have a Mac and a PC do I use the same keycode?
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Sorry about that! I have a Mac and a PC and I use the same keycode...

Userlevel 7
Thanx Sheri, I hadn't run accross this situation so thought best to check before giving someone a incorrect answer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hi acooldozen,

Sure no problem.. It's just the Mac install would be different then a PC install...You know that right?
Userlevel 7
I do and have read the installation instructions!
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Great! I thought you'd know!;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hey Lyle maybe this is good also even though it's an older version? What do you think about it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcOGm-MzpI

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Hi Daniel!

Looks good to me. This would be useful I think for those who would like a visual instead!
Userlevel 7
Great Daniel.............Thanks much for that.
I understand Mac's pretty well as my first machine was a Mac. I tried everything to bust it but couldn't get the deed done!

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings