Solved

username/password for Iphone

• 26 August 2014
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I just purchased a year subscription for Webroot Secure Anywhere Internet Security Plus 3 Devices and I had my husband install the Webroot App for his Iphone. In order to access the app, it is asking him to enter a username and password. I accessed the Webroot on my PC and created a Webroot Secure Anywhere account but using the email address and password I used to create the account, it still won't let him login. Any help? What user name and password would he enter on the app to sync his phone as 1 of the 3 devices that come with my purchase?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 26 August 2014, 20:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hello,

I just purchased a year subscription for Webroot Secure Anywhere Internet Security Plus 3 Devices and I had my husband install the Webroot App for his Iphone. In order to access the app, it is asking him to enter a username and password. I accessed the Webroot on my PC and created a Webroot Secure Anywhere account but using the email address and password I used to create the account, it still won't let him login. Any help? What user name and password would he enter on the app to sync his phone as 1 of the 3 devices that come with my purchase?
Hello amu0427,
Welcome to the Community Forum! Great to have you here. Sorry for your issues. I'll try to help!

Here's a knowlege Base Article 

Can I ask if you have been able to login to webroot with your iphone? Did you download your Webroot from the Apple Store? ITunes/AppleStore

Have you tried going on your Web Console .

Also go Here and Here for more information! And would you like to read this thread also about iphones .

For your Webroot Anywhere Internet Security Plus you can sign in on your mobile deive with the email address and Password that is associated with your account.If you keep getting this error you can issue a Support Ticket Here

Please get back to us for additional help if needed.